Sunday 23 February 2014

Unit 4

Hi! I told you the other time that I'm studying a new unit called Writer, that I love. This unit deals with an operating system called Ubuntu. It has its variants, its history, its benefit, its choice, its freedom, its usability, etc. And also about Linux and its distributions with its logos:






















We did some activities with these things, and we worked with Libre Office. I learn to change the colour of the letters, to change the paragraphs, to put the letters in Italics, in Bold, Underlined, to put the footer and the header, and underline in this,etc. to put a caption on a photo, picture or table, to make a table and put border, background colour, etc. in this and more things that were easy to learn and do.


And we did nine activities for practice, and the exam. I thing it was ok. I'll tell you my mark when I know it, I hope that this will be better than the last exam.
See you soon, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment